St. Patrick's day, When is St Patrick's day 2021, Saint Patrick day, Happy St Patrick's day Quotes, Images Funny, Pictures, Greetings, Wishes, Blessings, Chicago, New York, St Patrick's day Parade Live 2021, Jokes, Clip Art, Coloring Pages, Crafts, Worksheets, Activities, Words, Banners, Gifts, Shirts, Costumes, Outfits, Hats, Background, Food, Recipes, Desserts, Appetizers, Drinks, Who is St Patrick, History, Sayings, Meaning, Traditions, Why do we celebrate, Is today Saint Patrick's day!
Happy St. Patrick Day Desserts 2021, Food ideas, Dinner for kids
The St. Patrick’s Day or The Feast of St. Patrick is arriving, and we are here to help you through the day’s feast preparation. Well you must be thinking about what should would you prepare in dessert for your loved ones, or how you can turn out the feast to a memorable one just with a good and easy to make dessert. Worry not; we are here with a common yet special dessert recipe for St. Patrick’s Day.
To start with the simplest, here we present cute shamrock style cupcakes.
This recipe requires total one hour and forty minutes to be ready including the twenty minutes you require for preparation.
Here is the list of ingredients for this recipe
• 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
• 1 ¼ cups water
• A 1/3rd cup vegetable oil
• 3 egg whites
• 8 drops green food colouring
• 2 drops raspberry candy oil
Now steps to make cupcakes are given below-
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and, like a standard muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
• Now beat the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and egg whites together on low speed for 3o seconds, and then on medium speed for two minutes, until its smooth.
• Fill the cupcake liners with 1/3rd full with white batter and set it aside.
• Now stir the 4 drops of green food colour into the remaining bowl of batter to make it green, stir in the raspberry oil. Pour 1/3rd batter in to a reseal able plastic bag and set aside.
• Again mix more food colouring to the remaining bowl of batter until it is darker in colour and now pour it in a reseal able plastic bag.
• Cut a corner of the bag with dark colour batter and stick its open tip to the white batter cups, squeeze in about two table spoon of batter into each cup.
• Now cut the corner of the bag having lighter colour shade of batter and open the tip at the centre of dark batter in the cup, squeeze in about a table spoon of batter into each cup.
• Its time to bake the layered cupcake into preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. To verify if they are baked well, insert a toothpick and it should come out clean.
• Cool the cupcakes completely before frosting.
• Now top the cupcakes with your favourite frosting, for a suggestion you can use sturdy whipped cream.
So here you are ready with your dessert for the St. Patrick day’s feast. Prepare and serve it with lots of love to make it even a more special one.